Thursday, January 8, 2009

This isn't news, but it is funny...



This is what happens when you kill your first deer and the "tally-whacker" doesn't end up stuck in a tree. OK, I don't know that, but I did want to use "tally-whacker" in a sentence.

I wanted to add something to the blog, but since I have nothing constructive to say, I thought I would post a stupid old video from youtube. If you watch you can see where the bullets hit. This is classic "everything Dick hates about hunting" all in one place. You've got a dirt road, stands every where, I'm sure you've got "Biologic" everywhere, the moron is most likely wearing "Scent-Lock" underwear, and there's even a retard pulling the trigger. The biggest injustice here is that the moron actually got THREE chances. The idiot doesn't deserve killing anything... except maybe himself.

1 comment:

  1. We can only hope that when the jackass gets out of his recliner on his way to check for blood he trips on the empty bottle of "Tink's Doe-in-Rut Lure" that is rolling around on the floor of his heated box condo, and breaks his neck when he falls out the door.

    ReplyDelete