Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not really a blogger...

Okay so this is my big debut. I have read all the posts and their corresponding commentary and I can only think of one thing to say:
I want to apologize for my wife. She's learning to be a North... but perfection is not easily attained. To be completely honest I don't think she'll ever quite make it. The best I can hope for, is for her to attain the the Northliness that mom has been able to manage,which in retrospect doesn't seem all that impressive-- but we have to remember where their roots are. They've made great strides!
Anyway I don't have much to say. I'm just wanted to end the tirade and let everyone know that I will offer my meager contribution to the great Northly News.
I'm sure the near future will hold things worthy of report, but for the mean time, unless you are interested in vids or the snowboarding adventures of Donald and me--those adventures may prove worth talking about. I hear Ski Bowl has cliffs!!!-- then I probably won't have much to discuss as my life is filled with monotony...At least for now. (Turns out Breein wasn't faking the whole pregnant thing. Good work Tom. Now I have to raise your seed)

3 comments:

  1. You are pretty rude, but thanks for blogging anyway. Now the only missing one is Ugly Dougly.... can he even read yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have your comments Jeff...as far as Tom goes, if you and Jon Stewart hadn't been playing X Box so much, you'd only be an uncle to Laurie's kids...not Breein's! Where did you get the picture? I've never ever flipped anyone off!

    ReplyDelete