Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm here, I'm here.

So I finally accepted. Now it looks like we need to get Jeff on board but at least I'm here right? And without the naked pictures too!

Well I am impressed for two reason. First of all that almost everyone is on here, a secondly that a majority of the family played games on New Years and seemed to enjoy it. I sure did. Jeff has always told me that the family didn't do the whole organized games other than hunting or 'vids' as he calls them. So I wanted to say thanks and that I really had fun. The best part was mom laughing at the word 'penis' along with all the Doug jokes.
To reply to past posts, Tom your day will come. Stop trying so hard! It seems like when you give up is when you find the perfect person. Just look at Jeff! He finally decided to stop looking and just date and he married one of the first people he dated. I thought there was no way in hell I was getting married my first year of school and look what happened. So just go on a lot of fun group dates and get study buddies!!!! That is a really good way to get to know someone and not spend any money on her.
And Donald, I miss school so much. I almost feel like I am getting dumber not being in school. My intellect hasn't been challenged in forever and I miss cramming for tests. And think of the social aspect! I only talk to the same 5 people I work with and then cater to the clients I have. No fun in that! Albeit, school has a lot of drama but still. I miss it.

Well thanks for the invite. I guess I needed one being that my last name is North and everything. I promise not to tell terrible stories of things chasing buses and whatnot.

3 comments:

  1. Group dates? Like school? Are you freaking HIGH? Sorry...I forgot you were a North only through marriage!!! (Just kidding) Glad that you decided to post on here. Now if you can pry that loser Jeff off his x-box long enough to get him to write something we'll be in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know Breein I've been on plenty of dates and I gave up on actually getting married a long time ago....now I'm just looking to plant my seed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, what happened to never getting a girl pregnant because it is disgusting? I'm pretty sure you were the one that said that.

    And Jeff is playing xbox right now surprisingly enough.

    ReplyDelete