Friday, January 16, 2009

So, Breein is going to have her baby anytime now. Donald and Jeff are planning on spending the whole day snowboarding at Mt. Hood on Saturday. Since Donald doesn't want to have to stay awake to drive to McMinnville and the possibility that Sophie won't wait, I am going to go along to McMinnville. If I go up there it will ensure that the baby doesn't come and Jeff and Donald will get a full day of snowboarding in. I don't really appreciate Jeff's comments about the North thing. I have been a North for 32 1/2 years. I was a Succo for only 20.

2 comments:

  1. Don't listen to Jeff... you're just fine. Thanks for writing again, though. My kids look forward to seeing you, even if it is only a quick in and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you read these posts you have to go back to the disclaimer I wrote in my first post...90% of what's written in this blog is tongue in cheek. Since you've been a North longer than any of our kids have been alive that probably gets you included in that 90%. Now BREEIN on the other hand.....

    ReplyDelete