Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Chance

So, there have been a total of 10 people (including myself, of course) that have been invited to contribute to this blog.  Surprisingly enough, 8 of us have actually accepted the invitation (Dan doesn't really count, I accepted it for him) and of those 10, 5 people have posted (Donald has even contributed twice!).  So, who does that leave?

Mom - Not that I expected her to really blow us away with her poetic prowess, but a post here and there wouldn't hurt.  Instead, when I mention that she should read my blog or Tom's blog or at least contribute a bit to this one she says, "What is with all this blogging?  Why does everyone have blogs?"  I should've known better, it if is something cool or "modern" you can count mom out.  What year was it that she finally consented to having voice mail/answering machine... 2008?  So, Mom... no more excuses, take 5 minutes out of your insanely crazy schedule and get on here to read about your family and prove me wrong.

Doug - Okay, no surprise there, but seriously, stop humping on the trampoline and get on here to give us updates about your basketball.  All I get from mom is, "He played really well" or "he did alright".

Dan - Well, he actually started a post but I kicked him off the computer before he could publish it... besides, he's off the hook because he puts up with me.

Now for the two people who haven't even accepted the invitation to join the blog, this is your last chance, get on here or forever be barred from striking back.  It's more fun to make fun of you if we know that you're actually reading it and really it is more fun if you can attempt to retaliate.  Common, soon you'll be having that precious little bundle of bouncing joy that you'll just be dying to brag about, here's your chance.  (We would however like to keep this a PG rated blog, so no naked pictures... and I don't mean the baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment