Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back to Boise

So I'm back in Boise safe and sound. In case none of you knew. Starting tomorrow i get to pay for not swimming much over the break oops. Oh well it won't take that long to get back into the swing of things. At least I have Hawaii to sorta look forward to. I will try to keep everyone posted about what's going on there. It will be fun I'm sure.
Being home was a really nice break from things. I'm glad i got to see everyone. . . even donald. New years was one of the best i think we have ever had. It was a lot of fun and i wish we could get together more often to play games. Sorry this is short but i have to go figure out how to get a hold of the girl i am supposed to be staying with for the next couple of days.
Hope everyone got home safely!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing Stephanie... glad you made it back alright. Must feel pretty cool to have a whole plane held for you! Have fun at practice tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to say it, but I told you so!!!! Hope you have a little bit of fun in Hawaii. Good luck Sunday.

    ReplyDelete