Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm with Donal

Well it's been three and a half years since I last sat in an actual classroom and tried to stay awake through some boring lecture about some kind of something that does not apply or even remotely correlate to my life, but like they say "all good things must end." Today was my first day of school and I'm with Donald, school sucks. It's not so much the fact that I have to learn new course work (or old course work in the case of my stupid math class), or the fact that I have to take notes and actually apply myself to something, but what I really hate about school is that I'm not free anymore! I can't decide when I want to get up or when I want to go to the store even; everything revolves around school now. My whole life has now become consumed by it, school now defines who I am. "What do you do?" "Oh, I'm a student at UVU." How lame is that?! I guess its just hard to change is all...i like to be more in control of my daily life. Don't get me wrong I like having something productive to do everyday, I just don't like having a defined schedule for every single day for the next 5 months, it just doesn't seem practical, how do I know what might come up next Thursday at 9:30 in the morning? What if there is an emergency or worse what if I suddenly get a bad case of BU?! You see where I'm going with this? All I'm saying is that getting back into school might take some time...unfortunately there isn't any, for example I just spent the last hour reading about the "Scientific Method" and how it has evolved over time...like I care anyway, just tell me it has changed and that will be good enough for me.
Oh well, I'm a college kid now! Yah for me....
Hey good to see that Dad graced this blog with his presence...I guess that means it's legit!

1 comment:

  1. Damned straight it's legit!!! I wouldn't have wasted my time if it wasn't. Get used to having your life's moments dictated by someone else...after school there's WORK!!! You think SCHOOL sucks...wait until you have to put up with the same ignorant assholes day after day after day after day after...you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete