Monday, January 19, 2009

New North

As Laurie has already mentioned, congrats are in order to Jeff and Breein for the latest addition to the North clan. Actually Breein deserves all the credit...I'm sure Jeff's input was pretty miniscule by comparison. (Sorry Jeff...I couldn't resist that!) I think we all owe Tom an apology...no one bothered to let him know that he had another niece until sometime late in the afternoon. I just assumed that Janet had called him, so was pretty surprised when he sent me a text about 3:00 wanting to know why no one had been in touch with him. Our bad, Tom!

Just a quick update on Doug's basketball...he's riding the pine. I'm not sure what happened...he had a really good game, and then didn't score a point the next two games. His playing time got cut drastically, and rarely touches the ball on offense. It's almost like the coaches told the point guards to play keep away from Doug. He'll be wide open at the free throw line, and they'll force it inside or fling up a 3 pointer. He's been doing okay rebounding, but hasn't done much of anything else. His next game is Friday...I'll give you an update after that game.

3 comments:

  1. I finally put it all together! To wasn't going to Utah for school or to look for some wife... he's running! I never would have figured it out until Breein purposefully sent announcement texts of Sophies arrival to everyone in her phone except Tom. Even our crackhead landlady knew before him. I guess Breein is taking it pretty hard that he ran off like that. Well Tom, I know you hate the name Sophronia so I guess you should have some say in the matter.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jeff and Breein. I hope things are going well for you guys. It's tough, but I'm sure things are fine. We'll see you at the "Christening" next month.

    ReplyDelete