Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

Just wanted to wish all the students a happy spring break.  I hear that Stephanie is driving to Nebraska with Jenny, Doug is headed somewhere for baseball...Reno?, Donald will be vaulting in Sacramento...well, that's today but at least he won't be in school.  I don't know that Tom is up to much besides working, but way to go surviving your first semester back in classes!  Emme is heading to Klamath Falls with Calvin, Leona & me and Dan is going to quarantine himself at home and get ready for finals.  Jeff & Breein...I don't know what you're up to, but I think I read somewhere that Breein is headed to Bellevue...so does that make Jeff playing bachelor?  Well, whatever everyone is up to, I hope that you enjoy breaking up the normal monotony that is school and work and hopefully get to enjoy some nice "spring" weather.  Be safe & have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm back from Bellevue now. But let me tell you about Jeff being a bachelor! Normally when I leave, Jeff surprises me with a spotless house and I've almost come to expect it. Well not this time! He worked like 45 hours in the 4 days I was gone which is great for the store, and not so great for my house. I am still finding random clothes in every room of the house and he said he played a LOT of Halo. So now my spring break will be cleaning my house up from bachelor weekend and getting ready to go back to work.

    My salon is changing locations so I am playing the harp at our grand opening on the 1st. Then back to work on Tuesdays and Saturdays! Luckily Jeff can have daddy-daughter time while I'm there so we don't have to do day care at all!

    Wow, that was probably kinda boring but at least I've posted something huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Breein. Have fun cleaning up after Jeff!

    I hear you send my mom daily photos of your little one...feel free to post some on here too, we'd love to see her!

    ReplyDelete