Thursday, March 26, 2009

Running Sucks

Well the meet is over (in Sacramento for those who don't know what I'm talking about) and I pretty much sucked... I went about 13' 2" so not exactly my best, however I did get 13th lol... For this break I was given a specific workout that I was suppose to be doing so that I would be able to be good when we got back to school, but to no surprise it is now Thursday and the most running that I have done is running from the house to my truck this morning because I was late for work. I'm sure when I get back I will regret it but probably not :) Something else that I should mention is that I have fixed my xbox which is a huge accomplishment considering the amount of time I put into that... not that anyone really cares

3 comments:

  1. Mom was actually bragging about you last night, about how you can fix anything. She was really proud of you for fixing your xbox. Too bad about the Sacramento meet...

    Running doesn't suck, you just don't have the right attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you fixed it. Jeff is lame for breaking it and not fixing it himself. Yey for Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really care that the Xbox is finished!! Now it is out of the family room.

    ReplyDelete