Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coming to K-Town

Hey, we're coming to visit for a couple days next week. I'm not exactly sure if we'll come Sunday or Monday, but either way we'll be there until Thursday. I'm looking forward to getting some inexpensive snowboarding in at Shasta. (Mom can we borrow your car on Tuesday? Please?) Anyway, nothing seems to be developing all that quickly with KFC. It sounds like Tucson is pretty much a thing of the past, so too bad about that. The way things are going, I may be headed east. I think we're building stores in the Minnesota market this summer. Not sure how that'll pan out, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't mean much for us since Weston and Ryan Smith are already in the area. Anyway I just thought I'd leave a post since I never really do... and I don't want this thing to die either since we don't seem to be a very talkative family, at least not in the traditional sense.

On a completely different note, I was wondering who, if any among you, would be interested in reading the book that I am trying to write. Basically I'm just looking for people to share ideas and insights with (Breein gets tired of me forcing her to read). If I was cool like Laurie or Tom, I'd make a blog of my own...but I don't know if that's really in the cards.

3 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, where do you plan on staying? (Just kidding.) We should be getting some ski passes from Mt. Shasta today...I'll see if I can steal some for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pass to Shasta would be awesome! Oh and I had originally written that we were going to Shasta on Wednesday but I think Donald was planning on Tuesday, which is fine.

    Dad is there any chance Breein could go riding. She claims to love horses and is mad that in the 3 and a half years she's known us, has never ridden and barely seen our horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction to Jeff's Post...

    We are coming on Sunday and leaving Wednesday. He is a dork, sets up his own schedule and apparently doesn't remember it.

    And he did make his own blog. acryofwar.blogspot.com

    See you all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete