Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Picture and Assorted Stuff

I'm shocked! It's been a couple of days since I checked out our blog, and was amazed to see that Tom's psychotic looking picture has been updated, and now includes Janna! I don't know who updated the pic, but whoever did it, THANKS!!! I definitely improves the look of our site. Now if there's just some way we can crop Tom out of the picture.........

Just a quick update about Stephanie...she's leaving tomorrow to go back to Boise. We're not too excited about that, since she says that she won't be coming back home (other than at Christmas and maybe Thanksgiving).

It wasn't too hard when Laurie left because there were still 5 of you hanging around, so the house wasn't empty. When Jeff left it wasn't too bad either, although it seemed like the house WAS empty. When Tom left, your mom was a basket case and cried for weeks and weeks and weeks. With Stephanie leaving, I don't know that we'll be able to deal with it...Donald's demanding job completely exhausts him (see his post below), and when Kayleigh is in town we don't see him for months at a time. That leaves Doug, who thinks that we're both crazy and avoids us as much as he can. The only thing that saves us with him is that he's too lazy to get his driver's license so still needs one of us to chauffeur him from time to time.

The point I'm trying to make? We (your mom and I) are getting OLD...and Doug's probably right.

2 comments:

  1. Janna definitely improves Tom's picture...I stole it from his facebook profile. I finally added Doug's pic on here too. Now we need an updated one of you and Mom so that I can get Stephanie out of yours and onto her own...

    You're only as old as you feel...so pretty old huh?!?

    ReplyDelete