Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Calvin

Well I would just like to say happy birthday to Calvin... and to say that there is not a whole lot going on with me. The only thing that I have to say is that I have probably one of the coolest jobs ever. For those of you who may not know what I do on a typical day I will fill you in... Normally I start out my day by going for a four mile run, being paid of course (don't know if I would do it if I wasn't lol), then I proceed to Topsy to watch all of Klamath County's finest jump off the rock, after that I like to either: read, look for deer, or take a nap, all while Brad drives. Around 1pm we eat usually while driving which I almost always follow up with a nap. Then usually I wake up around 3pm when we arrive at one of the many standby spots( swimming holes, horse shoe pits, or poker tables). After that we typically go into town and refuel for the following days adventures. To be completely honest the only real work I do is wash the fire engine at about 5:30 and we then leave at 6... and that pretty much fills everyone in on what I have been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Donald, that sounds awesome! I wish I could land a sweet gig like that. Thanks for the birthday wishes for Calvin, he greatly appreciates them.

    ReplyDelete