Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Calvin is 4




Calvin turned 4 today. He had a pretty fun time doing it too. If you'd like to see some more pictures check out my blog. You can just click HERE if you want to.



In other news...isn't there some floating around out there? Don't tell me that Tom doesn't have computer access anymore, I know he's been on facebook. If you're bringing a girl home in a few weeks and there is talk of marriage not to mention a possible date already set, I think that's something worth sharing. I realize that no one likes me, but do I really have to be the last to find out about everything??? (I'm mostly kidding about the no one liking me part...some of you do don't you...Stephanie?? Mom & Dad have to, it's a law....) :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Laurie. Someone has to have something to write about. You're the only one that takes the time to write...I think Steph has only posted once, Jeff maybe twice, Tom only a couple of times, your mom once or twice, and Doug? Well, we can't expect someone who doesn't read or write to know how to use a computer, can we? I do a better job of responding to posts than creating something original, so you probably won't see much from me either.

    As far as being the last one to find out about things, I think I have you beat. Since your mom chats with you all of you guys on a regular basis she just assumes that she tells me everything, and then gets POed when I ask about what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Laurie. Your dad thinks I know everything and tell him nothing but that really isn't the case. I just forget what I have told whom and who has told me what.?!

    ReplyDelete