Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Updates

Okay so I really wanted to come home for the 4th but that isn't going to happen. Remember Blake Vogt, my friend from the mission? Well he called me about a week ago offering me a job down in Phoenix remodeling a motel. At Gold's Gym I was making $800 a month...with this job I would be making $800 a week. So I took it and I'm now down in Arizona. I got here today and its really hot; it got up to 105+ today and yesterday they said it was 112! I got 4 hours of work in today and I was sweating like crazy. The job is pretty sweet though, its a thousand times better than Gold's. But yeah that's why I won't be coming home, I have to work and I need the money and now I'm even farther from home.
I do have a girlfriend now too.Her name is Janna Burnham, Matt Burnham's sister. It is the family that I lived with for a little while but she wasn't living there at the time so its not as weird as it may seem like it should be. She's really cool and things are going pretty well, though this whole me moving to Arizona didn't go over so well...we'll have to see how things play out. But that's what is going on with me at this point...things are good and I miss everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you couldn't make it...it would have been nice to have all of you here. Hope things go well for you in Arizona...make sure you stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete