Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

I'm putting off going to bed, so I thought I'd just say it one more time....Happy Birthday Mom! I hope that you got to go to dinner and had a great day.

Also, happy birthday to Breein... I hope that you had a super great day and that your loser of a husband (ha ha just kidding Jeff) did something extra specially nice for you.

On a side note, this blog seems to be dying. Things to post about are, hmmmm, Doug playing for Falcons and getting straight A's, Donald getting a job fighting fires, Tom and his hurt knee, Stephanie finishing up her first year of college and being back home for the summer, Jeff and all his trips to Vegas...Leona walking (oh yeah, that's me...Leona is pretty much walking now...yippee) Anyway, don't let it die, please......

No comments:

Post a Comment