Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Creature and Birthday!


I thought I needed to tell everyone the good things in our life after Jeff's really miserable post.
Sophie is almost 5 months old already! She is talking, well more growling, smiling, laughing and trying really hard to crawl. Over-all a very good baby. She is also growing into her rolls a little, not quite so Buddha like anymore. My Grandma got us plane tickets to go see her in Utah the other week and Sophie loved it! Even my crazy southern Grandma's insane babytalk. I was really worried about taking her on the plane, but taking off put her to sleep. Jeff is also a very cute Dad.
My birthday was amazing and thanks for all the happy birthdays from everyone! Tom, you're a dork by the way. Mom-in-law, I hope yours was great too! We went to the coast and ate pie and got tan. We took amazing pictures on the beach, my favorite is posted, and saw orca whales, and I made Jeff try clams. I can't believe all the normal things he has never tried! Cod, shrimp, crab, fish and chips, artichokes, clams, and about 1000 other things! I guess I'm from Seattle but come on. You all did live on the coast for a while. It really was a perfect birthday though. And Jeff took me shopping for my present and we bought so many clothes it's ridiculous.
Lastly, I am so excited for the 4th of July! Jeff really needs a break, as you can all see, and we need to see everyone.
Oh, and my mom and I are really depressed about Pushing Daisies being over.

1 comment: