Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Just thought I'd say a quick happy father's day to the dads I know. (Wouldn't be father's day without a new bottle of Old Spice cologne...no matter how many you have!)

Happy Father's day Dad, thanks for always supporting us in everything. I hope you have a great relaxing day and get to do everything you want (oh, wait...that wouldn't make today any different...ha ha), I love you.

Dan, thanks for being the father of my children. We're lucky to have you. I'd say I hope that you get everything you want today too, but I'm sorry, you can't stay home from church to watch soccer. We do love you though and think you're the best.

Jeff....well, it's kind of scary to me that you are a father and that another human beings life depends on your vigilance....but I guess your child has lasted almost 6 months, so you (probably Breein) must be doing something right. I hope that you don't have to deal with anything remotely related to chicken today (fried, grilled or otherwise).

Tom, Donald, Doug...thank goodness none of you are father's yet...well at least that we know of...better keep it that way for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Teah, Jeff had to work today. But happy father's day to everyone else! And thanks Laurie. Hehe

    ReplyDelete