Sunday, June 14, 2009

Posts from me...

Well the reason you never really hear anything from us is because there is really nothing worth talking about going on -- at least not in my life. (I'm sure Breein will have plenty to say about The Creature, as Tom has so lovingly called her).
My life pretty much consists of the nonstop monotony that is fast food. I work with a handful of jack asses and pretty much do it for 50 to 60 hours a week. Loads of fun. All I have to say is that I better be rich with time to spend some day, hopefully sooner than later. If not, I'll be royally screwed and hopefully one of you will be successful enough to support my family and me. That pretty much rules out Donald, and probably Tom unless he learns to shoot better. Maybe the practice with the magpies will help... I'm rooting for Doug and his arm.
I'm told that someday, if I'm lucky, I will have an opportunity to move from this POS store in McMinnville to an even crappier one in Tucson where I can relive the events of the last two years all over again as a general store manager, all while telling myself it will pay off someday. But then again I've always been the biggest pesimist in our family, so maybe it's not all that bad; maybe.

1 comment: