Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog

Just thought since it has been a few days since anyone has been on here I would say hello.  Stephanie is coming to the end of her season and has Conference Championships in a few weeks.  Mom & Dad are going to be flying to Texas to join in on the festivities.  Last weekend, she competed in this season's last dual meet.  It was against Oregon State and, although Boise lost the meet, it seems as though Stephanie had a pretty decent meet...you can read about it here.  It would be nice if she could get on here and tell us a bit about it first hand, but I guess you'll just have to deal with my account of her life for now.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend for Sophie's blessing.  Dan has recently taken up golfing (well going to the driving range) so, Dad & Doug, if you'd like to go hit a bucket of balls with him next Saturday feel free to bring your clubs.

I think Leona just might have the crawling thing down by the time we see everyone again....maybe we can take her to Jeff & Breein's so that she can chase Spartan....

I guess that's all I can come up with to write about, at least I won't feel like this blog is being neglected...

1 comment:

  1. Laurie...I'll talk to your mom and see if she'll give me permission to bring my clubs. We don't have trade with Shieldcrest anymore, so it might be the only chance I get to use them this year. It WOULD be nice if others would write more often...so we'd have people to make fun of!

    ReplyDelete