Monday, February 16, 2009

Almost Free!!!

Sorry i haven't written in seriously forever. I really have no excuse.
So swimming is almost over. As Laurie said conference is in just a week. I'm really excited mostly for the couple of weeks that follow the last day or conference though. We get the next Monday off swim for two whole weeks and then get the week before spring break and spring break off!! I'm very very excited. After that practices will get easier in the pool too but dryland becomes hell.
I was talking to our dryland coach trying to find out what i will have to prepare myself for and it sounds far from exciting. I always make jokes that we will do stuff until someone throws up and then she follows with a yeah you are pretty close to right. It scares me because i know when she is joking and when she is serious and she is totally serious. Oh well hopefully one of the other girls will hit that point before i do haha.
so total new subject now. I miss everyone and I am excited to see mom and dad at conference but i feel so left out. Everyone got to meet Sophie and I'm still left out of the loop with Tom. Well i guess know i know how he feels. Poor kid! I at least get told what's going on. . . at least i think.
Well i don't know what else to write. I am excited about conference. I'm shooting for a 49 high or 50 low in the 100 and a 152 in the 2 free. We'll see if this so called taper, well at least Kristin likes to call it that, works. Everyone is dead has no energy and has never heard of or witnessed a taper like this. Even from her last year. It's totally different. Oh well there is always next year and the 2 years after that.
Hope this filled you in a little bit about whats is happenin here in Iderho haha i miss and love you all!!
Oh yea sorry Laurie that you had to keep everyone updated about everything. You are good at it though =-)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't met Sophie either, so don't feel TOO left out. Good luck tapering...hopefully it will actually BE one, and you can PR in San Antonio next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. Swim fast next week. I'm sure your "taper" will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about not meeting Sophie...she's kinda homely looking. She only has half my genes to make her amazing. No she's really cute and I'm sure you'll love her if you ever get a chance to come visit or vice versa. Anyway we hope you tear it up at conference and it was good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete