Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessing

I just wanted to say how excited I am to see everyone next weekend and for Sophie to meet you all. It should be fun. My whole family is coming including a few of my Dad's siblings I will apologize in advance for. You will see what I mean, my Dad is the normal one of the bunch. Anyways we reserved the club house so we don't force everyone into our small place. But there will be lots of food and interesting people!

Oh and Sophie went to church today for the first time! We tried to go last week but that didn't happen on account of two 'pruts' turning into blowouts after having her loaded in the car seat both times. But she did awesome this week! She made it through the whole thing.

See you all next week!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the comment about the "PRUTS". As far as your Dad's siblings, when it comes to being weird I seriously doubt that they're even in the same ball park with my in-laws...(on Janet's side).

    ReplyDelete