Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Utah Norths

Wow I didn't realize that people were still writing on here anymore! I just happened across it today and saw new posts. Things are going well for Janna, Cohen, and me. Baseball is in full force and I finally found a coach so now I get to spend a bit more time caring about my swing and less about what the idiots on my team are doing. I'm still the president of the club which pretty much makes me the GM. Turns out there is a lot of crap that has to be taken care of in order to have an eligible and functioning team but regardless of all the paperwork, last minute scrambling, money problems, and drama its been a fun experience. If nothing else, it has been amazing to get to play again! School sucks but I should finally be done in one year from now. The plan is still medical school but I don't think I'm exactly a shoe in, its going to be interesting. Cohen is doing great, the kid is huge and says quite a few words now. He actually reminds me of Leona a lot with some of the faces that he makes.
Anyway, that's just a really quick flash of all that's going on in our lives, I'll try to write more often.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, good to hear from you! Feel free to put up some pics of your little (big) guy. I bet he talks more than Jonny... I don't think this kid of ours is ever going to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you wrote on here, Tom! We somehow need to try to resuscitate this poor thing.

    Glad you can still play ball. Too bad your little brother didn't go to UVU so you could have played together.

    Good luck with school...what are your options if you don't get into Med School?

    ReplyDelete