Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Hey

This poor little blog is so neglected. I find myself checking to see if anyone has added anything to it in a while but for some reason I never write anything on it. Well this time is different as you can see I'm writing. haha Well i hope everyone is doing well. I don't know if anyone in this family talks but I know I have no idea what's going on with everyone. I live in the same town as Doug and I haven't seen him since we went bowling a while back. Kinda sad a pathetic i know. But in my life I just got done with my last conference i will ever swim in. You all know that though because of the awesome video. Thank you all so much for that I loved it!!! Well we won Conference and so far this year we are the only bronco team to win a Mountain West championship. I qualified for NCAA's as did Amber and we got a Relay invited so we will have two other girls going as well. It's going to be a lot of swimming and I will be doing backstroke on the Medley Relays instead of freestyle since the relay that was invited was the 200 free relay. It's crazy never in a million years would i think that I would become that good at backstroke. Always thought I was strictly freestyle. Well anyway we leave on the 13th for Alabama. Wooo haha never been to Alabama before. I looked up the Auburn pool and it looks so sweet. It cost $10.5 million to build in 1994. I'm definitely excited to go and swim there. Well I hope all is well I have to go get ready for practice. Love you all
-Stephanie
 This is the
Auburn pool I will be  at =)

4 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job. That pool looks amazing... can't wait to follow all your swimming online. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I just need to get rid of a horrible cold I'm currently experiencing then I'll be good to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were great at conference!! It was really a fun meet to be at. I wish we could be in Auburn but like Laurie I am looking forward to watching as much as I can online. You really do swim an amazing backstroke and I hope guys really do well at NCAA's. Swim fast and kick some _ _ _!

    ReplyDelete