Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Windy in Klamath

Well sports fans, Klamath Falls is still on the map...in spite of 40+ mph winds yesterday and last night. When I headed home from work yesterday I fully expected to find the spruce tree in the front yard lying across the living room roof, but happily it's still upright and the roots appear to still be firmly planted in the ground.

Stephanie headed off to Auburn today to compete in the NCAA Championships. Here's a link http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/c-swim (Auburn's website) that will get you some information if you're interested.

Hopefully some of the rest of you will wander across our poor blog and choose to post some stuff. Everyone was pretty enthusiastic the first year or so, but it's kind of fizzled out. It will get pretty monotonous writing stuff on here if I'm the only one involved. Help, please!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize you were on a diet.... Well, I guess mom may have mentioned it once but I don't think I appreciated what that meant! 28 lbs is pretty impressive! Might I ask what you weigh now?
    Anyway, I think I would be more inclined to write on this thing if I could use my current email address to make posts. Right now it seems like all I'm able to do is comment on other people's posts. It might be that I just don't know how to set it up properly. Either that or Laurie needs to give my new email address access. (jeffreymnorth@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete