Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thanks!!

I'm really glad most of you guys got to come to Klamath last week. Sorry Dan and Jeff...it would have been nice if you'd been able to be here too.

I fully agree with Laurie's last post...Janna will be a welcome addition, and Tom is very lucky that he somehow was able to convince her to agree to marry him. I'm REALLY impressed that she was able to put up with Tom's friends, all of us, and be so pleasant with Emme and Calvin while she was fighting appendicitis. It's pretty amazing.

The patio is looking pretty good. Donald (mainly) and Doug have been a big help, and the thing is almost completed. It's not perfect by any means, but it looks a lot better than the gravel pad we've been dealing with for the past couple of years. If I can convince Donald or Doug to show me how to do it when we're finally done I'll stick a couple of pictures on here so you can see the completed project.

There's not much else to say...thanks again for coming to visit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we were able to come down. I had a great time. Thanks for all the food and Crater Lake...

    I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the deck, I bet it looks great. Great job!

    ReplyDelete