Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let me be the first to say...

...way to go Tom! I think he's done quite well for himself with Janna. I tell you what though, he needs to get a ring on that finger of hers and get that a little bit more on "lock down" before she comes to her senses!

Seriously though, congratulations Tom. Janna is even more beautiful in person (and much taller) and she seems to have everything going for her: looks, personality, athletic ability, education/intelligence, ambition... she's everything Tom isn't (ha ha just kidding... mostly). If Tom would shave off that facial fuzz they would look great together!

So, let me be the first to say (or at least type... I don't know what people have been saying to you) Janna, welcome to our family you would be a welcome addition (even if you do make me feel shorter than I have been feeling of late) and we're happy to have you here. I hope you don't come to your senses... actually Tom is a pretty decent guy (most of the time) but don't tell him I said that...

1 comment: