Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A lil Update

Okay I don't know how many people know. I'm not sure if mom has told anyone yet if not i will tell everyone on here. So last week I had abdominal pains and went to the doctor. We thought maybe appendicitis. Well after a week of going to the Doctor, many test, and even treatment for a bladder infection I finally went and got a CT scan at the imagining building. Lucky for me i have little veins and was sent home Friday with no scan because they couldn't get the dye into my veins. I was told to drink lots of water all weekend and come back on Monday. So yesterday I go in hoping i only get poked once or maybe even just twice instead of 4 times haha. Well they got it on the first try but still commented on my little veins. I wonder which side of the family gave me those. Well the scan came back ruling out my appendix. They didn't really tell me much other than i had one ovary that was enlarged and i got a call from my doctor telling me i needed to make an appointment with the gynecologist asap. If i hurried i could get in on Tuesday. . . that's today. So I had an appointment today. He explained my CT scan in full to me. Turns out when they say my ovary is enlarged they mean that it is the size of a grapefruit. Well we did an ultrasound of my ovaries and it confirmed it and i even got to see it. The mass is a cyst and because of its size it is very unlikely to take care of itself so the outcome is surgery on the 7th the date isn't for sure set just yet. Mom and Dad will becoming over so they can take care of me. Just though I would let everyone know. Besides all of that everything in Boise is great and i miss you all a lot. I will soon get to see all the little chillins and meet Sophie for the first time. School is over in two weeks and i couldn't be happier. I love you all =-]
P.S. here is a picture of my new hair

Erin styled it for me


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea that anything was even happening. Well its good you have such a good attitude about the whole thing! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew and have been keeping updated with mom...I"m glad that you are going to be getting it taken care of. I almost said something about your hair on facebook, but didn't....it looks good. Did you dye it darker too? I hope things go well for you. I was going to see if I could go with mom when she went to be with you, but dad's going, so that's good. I look forward to seeing you this summer. Sorry I didn't call you on your birthday...I thought about you a lot...hope it was a happy one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Laurie I did dye it. It is a dark brown with a hint of red. . dark mahogany. I bet you could still come with mom and dad. It would be fun to see you. Thank you tom for the prayers Love you both. Can't wait to see everyone in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete