Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 9 Months Leona


Leona is 9 months old today.  She also had her 9 month check-up and is running a bit on the small side...at least a bit samller than Calvin & Emme were.  Here are her stats:

weight 16lbs 14oz (between the 15th & 20th percentile)
height 27.6 inches (55th percentile)
head 42 inches (15th percentile)

She is crawling like crazy, pulling herself up and walking around things, working on climbing the stairs and also working on her 3rd and 4th teeth (top two).  She loves to get into everything she shouldn't and especially loves being anywhere that Emme & Calvin are.  

Also, to update everyone...

Dan was offered a position at the District Attorney's office here in Eugene for the summer and next school year, so hurray, we're really excited about that.

and good news about me...I got a new phone...I'm very happy with it, except it already got scratched, it takes really nice pictures (see photo above) and after I send in the rebate, I will actually have been paid to choose it.  Okay, so that really isn't anything too cool, but thought I'd share anyway.  (oh, by the way it's a Motorola z9 if anyone cares)


No comments:

Post a Comment