Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Important Info

Alright so I'm pretty sure that Mom has pretty much got everyone on the ball but just in case you've forgotten I need Dad, Jeff, Donald, and Doug to go get fitted for a tux. And just in case anyone cares this is how November 14th is going to go down. Anyone with a temple recommend needs to be seated in the sealing room at the Salt Lake Temple at 9:10 am (a half hour before the sealing begins), that means you're going to want to be in the waiting room around 8:45 am. The closest and best parking is at the conference center underground. Janna and I will be getting there at about 8:30 am and I'm not sure when the witnesses need to be there but its probably the same time as us. We should be getting out of the temple right around 10:15 am or so, then we'll be taking pictures until the luncheon.
We had originally said the luncheon was going to start at 12:30 but we might not start it til 1:00 pm so that we don't rush our photographer. We're going to have it at Mi Ranchito (click to see the website) I think, and everyone that reads this plus any of your family are invited. Here is a map. I don't really know how long it will take but I'm guessing a couple of hours.
The reception is going to be at Heritage Gardens in Sandy. You can click on the link to see it and click here for a map. The reception is going to start at 6 pm and go til 9 pm. We are going to be serving dinner and hopefully it will be something everyone will eat. I know we're having sushi but I think we're going to have chicken for normal people too. As far as the guys tuxes go there is going to be a changing room at the reception center and we can just leave them there and the tux place will pick them up, so bring clothes to change into for afterward.
I think Mom has already got motel rooms but I also have my house with a spare futon and foam pad if anyone needs it.
If you have any questions just let me know

3 comments:

  1. Leave it to someone from Seattle to look foward to eating sushi. Where are you and Janna staying that night? If you're planning on staying in your house I don't think you ought to be offering to your place. Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we're getting a room that night

    ReplyDelete