Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Well it has been a long time since I contributed so I will just try to hit the highlights...

For anyone who hasn't heard yet Kayleigh has drawn Anchorage, Alaska for her externship, she will be moving there in about a month from now, it will be a huge change for both of us, but it is good news because she is going to a hospital that sees a lot of different pathology (disease for anyone that doesn't follow medical terms) so it will allow her to gain a lot of experience, and since the point of an extern is to gain experience this is a great opportunity for her.

Other things that are going on in my life is that I now own a motorcycle and I am going to be a federal firefighter this summer and will be moving back in with mom and dad in a few weeks

I will try to get on here more often and if nothing else I'll add some pics of my new bike soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Mom sent me a picture of your bike. It looks pretty sweet. Try not to kill yourself.

    I heard Kayleigh drew Anchorage, that's great for her! Tell her congratulations for us. Oh and thanks for defining pathology now Doug and Stephanie (as if they read this... ha ha) won't have to google it.

    ReplyDelete