Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOOD TO COAST 2011

All right guys enough screwing around. I really want to do the Hood to Coast relay before I die and my knees aren't getting any better! 2010 is already out of the picture; they've already drawn teams and all that but I really want to get some people thinking about doing the race with me in 2011...assuming that we get picked. So I really want to get an idea of who is even interested and if anyone is even going to be available? So if you could spread the word about this thing to the rest of the family it would be good. Leave your comments with questions or if you can do it. Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to commit, but I'm not even sure I'll still be breathing in 2011. If I'm still alive I'd like to do it. Laurie will do it if she's living somewhere close, and isn't pregnant. I don't know about Jeff...it's kind of doubtful. Donald will be 12 months into his mission (we can always hope), Stephanie will be training for the Olympic Trials, and Doug will be headed to UO for baseball (right Doug?). That leaves your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can or does Uncle Tom still run? Janna and I will do it, and so will Matt and Veronica Burnham. Jeff also told me he would...and I won't let him back out, I don't care if he has to walk the whole thing. So thus far I'm at 6 people if Dad does it, and that's half a team already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. I will NOT be pregnant nor nursing in 2011. If needs be, I might be able to recruit a friend also. I don't have many though...

    Uncle Tom still runs 3-4 times a week which includes around a 10 miler on Saturdays. He averages mid to high 7 minute pace and although he would probably tell you he wouldn't be able to do it I think he might be persuaded.

    ReplyDelete