Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay I'm in

Alright so I'm in, but if I end up just ranting on here than I really don't know what all my faithful followers will do....oh wait that would be Laurie and Jeff.
So I went to my first single adults activity last night! It was actually kind of fun but not because of the girls that were there, it was probably because I just had nothing better to do. Even though it was fun I did come away a little panicked. It's never a good sign for how your life is going when you go to a young single adults function and there are girls there that you consider too young to date but yet they are well within their rights to be there, or in other words I'm getting old. I have this deep placed fear within me that I'm going to end up being a Jason McGuire, that I'll be that balding fat guy who laughs too loud and just keeps showing up to these parties with all the 20 year olds when I'm already 30!
I tell myself that I just need to relax and that things will get better once school starts in January, and that's what everyone else tells me too; but I can't help but worry I mean someone has to be that creepy guy, who's to say that its not me? I think I could play that role pretty well. I guess only time can tell.
I move into my apartment down in Orem on the 2nd and I'm thinking that will be a good thing too. Then I won't be living with a family or going to a family ward so maybe I'll actually meet some people my age. Anyway that's what is going on here in my life...hopefully everyone else will write in here too....honestly Laurie, I'm not holding out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment