Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Beginning

We will see how this goes and if anyone is actually interested in keeping up this blog. I thought, though, that it might be kind of fun/interesting if everyone would like to contribute to a "communal blog". Ideally, this blog will contain info and updates as well as cool stories and interesting happenings of the "North Clan" (which includes "significant others"). It's pretty odd that I'm starting it, since at Christmas dinner I was told that I don't belong with that family (being as my last name is Higgins)... but I'll give it a go anyway.

I would imagine that Mom will blog occasionally (if she can figure out how to do it and doesn't forget), Dad will add his insight here and there (if he isn't too cool), I will keep you all updated on my beautiful kids and how wonderful they are (real reason for another blog... my other one isn't enough to contain all my bragging), Dan (wouldn't count on it...), Jeff & Breein, well maybe Breein will, Tom might rant a bit for us, Donald (& Kayleigh... don't really know her) could go either way... probably won't be interested though, Stephanie... maybe?, and Doug, hmmmm (well technically he hasn't been invited to contribute yet as I don't have his email).

So, there you have it. The first post of the "Northly News" blog. Will it be the last?

No comments:

Post a Comment