Saturday, October 30, 2010

Almost there!





Okay so... Just a week and a half left to go and we are more excited than ever to be parents!!! I still can't even wrap my head around the idea of what it is going to be like. So we are going to try and take things one at a time. (Just like how Tom has been taking my emotional roller coasters one ride at a time...). But anyway, as you can tell from the photos, we are obviously still head over heels in love with each other and super-stoked to be parents!! Wish me luck.. this is probably the last post until the big day! Love you all.

6 comments:

  1. I meant to post this on our own blog.. but this works too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute Janna... the pics and your comment. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the poor kid has no chance his mother tucks her pants into her boots and his dad is going to be out talking with flipper (say hi to sandy for me he probably wants his shoes back) anyway good luck to you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donald, I took your Christmas present back to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics, Janna. Don't pay attention to anything Donald says. He's an idiot. We're bringing him with us when you guys bless your baby...and he's not coming home. We'll keep the lab puppy. Donald can take his place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm just getting around to reading this blog. The pictures are cute. I saw them on facebook first. Since it is Monday night, you only have a little over 24 hours before the big day unless you go into labor on your own tonight or tomorrow. Good luck, you guys will make fantastic parents.

    ReplyDelete